Health and Safety
We are fully compliant with Occupational Health & Safety regulations. All the necessary safety procedures are applied during each project and we are always staying up to date and on top of new regulations and laws. All our staff from top to bottom are aware, well trained, and up to date in all Health and Safety matters. With us you can be rest assured that Health and Safety is of the utmost importance and we take it very seriously! We also have full insurance coverage per site, including public liability up to 20 million rand per site.
We meet all the following Health and Safety requirements:
- Each project has a current and up to date Workmen’s Compensation Certificate on site.
- Each project has its own Health and Safety file which holds all current certificates, Risk Assessments, letters of appointment, Fall Protection Plans, Safe Works Procedures, Material Safety Data Sheets and more.
- Our roof working staff members have current Working at Heights certificated and Medicals, this verifies that a medical professional has approved each staff member as medically fit to work at heights and all staff members are trained at working on heights.
- Qualified First Aid staff are also present on each site.
- All site staff have Fall Arrest Technician Level 1 Training
- We have Fall Arrest Technicians (Level 2) Training on site who are trained in Rescue at Heights and Rescue Kits are located on each site at all times.
- All roof work is carried out using fall protection equipment such as safety harnesses, life lines and all relevant safety equipment.